Friday, June 24, 2011

What's your stuff?

Today is going better than yesterday. Kind of. After driving off cheerfully to pick up the kids and fix them a yummy lunch, I managed to drop an egg all over the kitchen floor. Have you ever tried to pick up a stringy egg off the floor while simultaneously preventing the dogs from eating it and juggling the rest of the meal you've already started? Good times!

But the next time I turned on the radio, I heard this song that fit my mood pretty well. I hope you enjoy this song called, "This Is The Stuff" by Francesca Battistelli.

My egg might have cracked, broken and spilled all over the floor into a sticky mess, but my spirit wasn't shattered. As Francesca says, "In the middle of my little mess, I forget how big I'm blessed." May you be blessed, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment